Wednesday, November 9, 2011

gems to step on

in SoHo the streets have those plates with glass circles in them. I don't know what they call those? Anyone? If you look closely they are rather like plates filled with colorful gemstones. This one's on Broadway.

1 comment:

-K- said...

I've seen these in a few other cities as well. No idea what purpose they serve.